Welcome — Creating your new account is quick and easy.
* indicates required response
- US Citizen & at least 18 yrs old. If under 18 years old, you will need to call or visit a branch location
- Social Security Number
- Personal Identification
(Driver's license, State Issued ID, Passport)
- Physical U.S. Address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Phone Number & Email Address
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® or other PDF viewer
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. This will include your drivers license or other identifying documentation. If you are an existing customer, we may ask for these documents to update our files.